Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Time Has Come The Walrus Said To Talk of Many Things

Hi all.

The title of this page is how I signed on in April of 1999 to the very first message board I visited. I still remember my wide eyed excitement and wonderment that I was finally going to be able to discuss intelligently some of the ideas that had been forming in my head during the previous almost 30 years. I also still remember getting cold water poured on me and my ideas with the likes of John Wall and his cronies who I came to realize were just a symptom of a far greater problem and that was that man had lost the ability to wonder and ask questions and look for answers beyond those that the regimented armies of academia presented. For I realize that if man to day were to admit a superior race in the past then we would not be the pinnacle of evolution and the mindless Masses might actually start to ask some tough questions about who we really are and where we are really going and why we are here. Man today for some strange reason needs to feel that there is a nice neat evolution curve to the present yet every single previous civilization admitted to and worshipped and took as common knowledge that there was indeed an age of "The Gods" a Golden Age so to speak. Why is it that we can not do this today? Oh we sit smugly back and claim we are too sophisticated and learned and intelligent to believe in those myths and legends but within the myths and legends is the true and real history of mankind and the planet he inhabits. I am certain that the time of the gods is immortalized within the megalithic structures to be found all over the planet and I also sense and believe that they have been left to us not only as a legacy but also as warning. The Megaliths at the Göbekli Tepe site once uncovered and studied will most assuredly broaden our understanding of what has gone on in the past as they have been dated to 10,500 BC ! All events in our solar system are cyclic and so whatever cataclysms destroyed the civilizations of the past are going to visit us again. Ancient man left us a record of this and also a warning in giant stones and stories passed down to us since time and man began. How naive I was those 12 years ago. How ill informed on a myriad of things but I have studied and grown and have determined that academia is not even close to the mark. Is it a deliberate attempt to keep us in the dark and to keep us dumbed down ? I am not sure but as sure as I live and breath Giza was such a monument. a monument in megalithic proportion made of stone to last for the ages, and it has. It is trying to tell us it's story of planetary travel and of gods and of planetary alignment and of a lost "Golden Age". Few even bother to look and fewer still can breach the hidden secrets which it is said to contain as this passage shows:

"And he filled them (the pyramids) with talismans, and with strange things, and with riches and treasures and the like. He engraved in them all things that were told him by wise men, as, also, all profound sciences. The names of alakakirs, the uses and hurts of them, the science of astrology and of arithmetic, of geometry and physics. All these may be interpreted by him who knows their characters and language. ..."

But there is another fundamental problem as well. Mankind has lost the belief in "The Creator" Oh please do not misunderstand me. I am not referring to the man made deity which man invented to keep the mindless Sheeple in line and who killed people en mass and chose one race over another but the thing or entity or cosmic intelligence that actually created the reality that we inhabit. I must admit to being a non believer for the longest time and then due to a rather fortuitous meeting with Clive Ross my eyes were opened just a bit and a door was left ajar and I decided to go on in and see what was within. This is what I found in that room and this is the key which unlocked that room. Clive made the off hand comment that did I know that on Mars an object will fall exactly 100 Egyptian digits in one second. On the surface a seemingly innocent enough statement and one that I vowed to check up on when I got home. and I did and soon found that the room I had entered was filled with wonders far beyond my imagination and I invite you, but only if you wish to see beyond the next valley, to enter the room with me and see if, as I and a few others have seen, the world is far more beautiful than we imagined and that all is Order NOT Chaos !

I entitled the next part "I Am God and The Universe and You are The Proof That I Exist". There were some who immediately began spouting off that "hey Don you are not God". You know how can people who don't even realize that I was referring to a third party entity when I said "I am God" and not to myself ever possibly hope to understand the concepts the posting contains when they can't even figure out who is being referred to as "I" So for those of you who might fall into that trap the "I" that is being referred to is The Creator the entity which created our reality and I have tried to show how certain things that have been formed and left in our reality is proof of "it's" existence.

So please do read on.


No comments:

Post a Comment