Wednesday, March 30, 2011

R.I.P Clive Ross: A Pioneer Passes Away

To all.

Two days ago I found out tragically that Clive Ross had passed away of a heart attack on Christmas morning. His brother told me he had complained of not feeling well and after being ill went to bed. In the morning when his brother went down to wake him up he was dead. A truly sad end for a man of his genius. Very few knew Clive and even fewer knew of him and his great work at Giza and his search for the answers of the math contained within the pyramids and The Giza Plateau itself but he was a genius plain and simple and one day I hope to republish his book either on the internet or with another publisher. I had the good fortune to meet Clive a couple of years ago when we swapped stories of how it came to be that we both were obsessed with Giza. I mentioned to him I had looked everywhere for his book "1o6: The Dawn of Man" and he was gracious enough to give me a copy which I will now treasure forever. At that time Clive asked me if I would like to be his partner and work on a new book he planned and also he wanted to pass on his knowledge to someone else. Did he sense his own end ? We will never know. Unfortunately we had a small falling out when I became obsessed with finding Phi (1.618034 or The Golden Ratio) while he maintained it was all about Pi (3.14159265), Sadly we never did get the book off the ground and I can only bang my head against the wall for missing such a golden opportunity to receive the gift of his wisdom and knowledge of Giza. When I see the almost total lack of feeling toward his passing and the almost total lack of understanding of what he tried to tell us I question what the hell is it that I have been doing for these past 12 years.

I had hoped to do a book with Nick L. and was hoping that Clive could be a great help in this endeavour but now that is not possible and I suddenly have lost my desire and strength to see the book project through. I just no longer see the point of any of it. Clive spent almost his whole life in his pursuit of the hidden mathematics and for what ? The orthodox scoffed at him and his work and even the alternatives basically ignored him. Where were Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval and John Anthony West and Erich Von Daniken and Zecharia Sitchin when they could have catapulted his ideas into the limelight and made his life's work bear the fruit it so justly deserved. Clive I am going to miss you so very damn much and I honestly doubt we will ever see another that can see Giza the way that you did. I have tried but your insights were so far beyond what I can grasp that it is sad.

So since I will NOT be doing a book simply because I no longer want to I will start posting his theories and mine here on this blog. I have officially ended my associations with any of those message boards that could have helped him but chose not. So Ma'at and The Graham Hancock Message Board enjoy your little world of smugness and talk about your ancient civilization and one day you will realize Clive knew so much more than you can ever dream to know.

In the coming months I will slowly start posting it all here. Please be patient and please enjoy it as it unfolds.

Don Barone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Don

    Thank you for your kind invitation to post here.

    Clive was certainly a pioneer in a field not yet recognised by the current ‘alternatives’. However, with your determination to continue his work, lets hope for a new generation of alternatives, who are able to see what the maths is trying to tell us.

    Kind regards, Elizabeth Newton.

    ReplyDelete